Aside from traditional farming diversification such as glamping sites, shops, cafes, there is the chance to venture into renewable energy and save ...
Whilst providing a vital service to our economy, running a business within the UK transport sector is no easy task. Just about anything that the British public uses has been on a truck, van, or wagon at some point in its lifetime. Our team really understands the importance of keeping these businesses on the road, and the challenges faced within the transport industry.
In recent times, the rising cost of running a single vehicle has rocketed, let alone the cost of a fleet of vans, trucks and HGVs. Mulberry Transport is here to help. Transport businesses can face some of the longest waits for payment, and with other rising expenses such as fuel and wages to cover, it’s common for transport businesses to feel strapped for cash whilst operating within hefty overdrafts. It needn’t be like this. We assist hauliers, couriers, taxi fleets and a whole host of other businesses to access flexible finance solutions to fuel their business.
You want to deal with people that know more than a thing or two about transport finance, so you’re in in the right place! We deal with the specialist finance companies that actually want to lend to businesses like yours, operating within the transport industry.
We regularly review and improve existing finance arrangements on all kinds of individual vehicles and fleets, saving our customers' money from being tied into years of expensive finance arrangements. We can also arrange commercial mortgages on your industrial property, often with minimal cash deposits.
We can also help your business:
- Finance new and used vehicles and equipment
- See if a 0% dealer finance option is really the cheapest option for your business
- Release money from assets and outstanding invoices
- Access VAT deferrals
- Buy equipment from abroad
- Arrange lease financing options
- Spread the cost of your vehicles
- Combat late paying customers
- Purchase a vehicle from another operator
- Access finance for other purposes such as recruitment, marketing, and paying large bills such as VAT and road tax
- Finance supporting assets such as computers, warehouse racking, repair facilities and more!