Pictured left to right: Hannah Chalmers (Mulberry Asset Finance), Craig Brough (Head of Land Agency – Hopes Auction), Rebecca Braithwaite (...
Mulberry Asset Finance are constantly looking at ways to improve our services and customer experiences. Your feedback is important to us and enables us to do this.
Compliments & Feedback
We’d really like to know what we are doing well or what we could do better at, so if you’re an existing customer or business partner simply contact your dedicated team member and let us know your thoughts.
If you would like to provide feedback and you are not yet a customer or business partner you can contact us easily by phone or by email.
Mulberry Asset Finance Support
- For general enquiries regarding our services
- To explore what might be available to you
- To discuss a new application or one that is currently being processed
- To alert us to a change in circumstances or you are experiencing difficulties
- Or for any other specific issues with any aspect of your case
Please reach out to your dedicated contact or call Mike Robinson directly at any time.
Mulberry Asset Finance take complaints very seriously and we want to know if you are in any way dissatisfied with the service you have received.
We promise that we will:
- Treat you fairly
- Investigate your issue thoroughly
- Keep you informed during the process
- Provide you with a detailed response
How to make a complaint
In the first instance, we ask that you put your complaint in writing to us via email or post. If you are unable to do this or would prefer to provide a verbal complaint, one of our team will help you to capture your complaint.
- Please include as much detail as possible
- Tell us how we can contact you and any preferred times to do so
- Remember to include all of your details, full name, business, address and if it relates to a specific arrangement
Phone: 0330 4450 440
Post: FAO Mike Robinson. Mulberry Asset Finance, Unit 4, The Stable Yard, Dalton Hall, Burton-In-Kendal, Cumbria, LA6 1NJ.
What happens following a complaint
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly
- You will receive a copy of our complaint handling procedures
- We will aim to resolve your complaint promptly
- Your complaint will be assessed competently and fairly
A summary of our internal complaints handling procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints is available on request and if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 023 4567.
Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR